CSC is a global leader in providing technology enabled business solutions and services. CSC is more than just a place to work. It’s a world in which you have the opportunity to use your talents to deliver tangible results for major clients. CSC is like a campus, a state of mind, where you get the professional freedom to develop yourself as an individual and as a team member. With 95.000 employees world-wide, our single mission is to put IT to work in practical, bottom-line ways. In Belgium, CSC brings together the combined strengths of 500 professionals who all share the same client-intimate approach: we listen to our clients, respect their culture and their way of working, and work with them as a true team.
To help us manage complex business and IT transformation projects for our clients, we are currently looking to strengthen our Enterprise Solutions – Supply Chain Practice with
BUSINESS CONSULTANTS SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
As a Business Consultant Supply Chain, you create added value by creating & documenting an in depth understanding of the business requirements. You apply your profound functional module / business process knowledge to meet the business requirements while ensuring integration with ERP modules & processes.
Furthermore, you demonstrate knowledge of internal and vendor methodology techniques and tools to facilitate the SCM implementation process.
• Master Degree in Economics – specialization in Logistics is an asset – optional: additional SCM trainings
• You have minimum 2 to 5 years experience in a planning, logistics or purchasing environment. You know how these processes work in an ERP system. Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
• Experience in project work for supply chain related topics is an asset
• Language: Fluent in English and Dutch or French
• You have experience in a supply chain management (SCM) environment and have a good knowledge of demand planning (forecasting), supply network planning, warehouse management or distribution management.
• Knowledge of implementing IT tools to support the SCM activities is an asset: custom developments or applications like APO.
• You are proactive and a team player with strong communication skills
• Strong team player
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward!
Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers top-class projects for major clients. Our Belgian supply chain team is the worldwide competence center for APO, which gives opportunities to work on interesting international projects. Our projects are finalist in supply chain awards and presented on national and international SAP conferences. Our supply chain community actively shares knowledge to ensure that you can excel on your project.
If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, then CSC is the place for you.
If you are interested in working for a world-class organization that strongly values teamwork, independence and work/life balance, send your cover letter and CV to Stefanie Van Hoe – Recruitment Manager – email@example.com.