SUSTAINABLE SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Changes in the economic environment are leading to a rapid increase in the importance being attributed to sustainable supply chain management. Sustainability is becoming a business imperative for executives. Companies are finding that they can create value by improving sustainability strategies toward greener and social responsible supply chains, from suppliers to customers. In this course we explain the core concepts of sustainable supply chain management, and describe some of the exciting new approaches to sustainability, including lifecycle analysis, business model innovation, carbon footprinting calculations and multi-dimensional models for sustainability decisions.
- Business model innovations for sustainabiilty
- Creating Social, Economic and Environmental Value
- Carbon footprinting tools
- Lifecycle approach toward sustainable supply chains
With economic and environmental climates on the radar screen of everyone from consumers to politicians, many companies are rushing to reduce their environmental footprint and improve their processes to cut back expenses. The respect for the environment, ethics and social welfare is also high on the agenda. These multi-attibute processes have made sustainable supply chain management one of the most critical disciplines in the business world today. This 2-days program is specifically designed for professionals involved in every facet of sustainability and supply chain management including planning, procurement, manufacturing and logistics, as well as executives, managers and HR directors responsible for overseeing and/or training employees tasked with sustainability initiatives, in other words, this course is open to anyone interested in gaining or improving their sustainability skills.
- June 19 & 26, 2013
- 08:30h – 17:30h
- Winning the Supply Chain Triathlon: Creating Social, Economic and Environmental Value
- People-Planet-Profit and Business Model Innovation
- Multi-dimensional decision making for sustainability
- Tools for carbon footprint reductions in the supply chain
- Creating a social responsible supply chain
- EUR 795.- (excl. 21% VAT)
- PICS members receive 10% reduction.
- As PICS is Qfor certified, KMO-portefeuille from the Flemish Government is accepted.