- BECOME A CSCP-EXPERT !
- LEARNING SYSTEM COMPONENTS
- SCHEDULE 2014
- PARTICIPATION FEE
- REGISTER HERE !
With the APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program, you can take your career and organization in a new and exciting direction.
Shape your future, align your goals, and distinguish yourself from the competition. In this challenging global marketplace, only the most well-trained, well-educated professionals will be sought after by employers and valued by organizations. Join their ranks today by earning the APICS CSCP designation.
DISTINGUISH yourself as a SUPPLY CHAIN EXPERT and significantly reduce costs in your organization.
APICS – The Association for Operations Management – is a not-for-profit international educational organization, known throughout the world for its education and professional certification programs, advancing productivity, innovation and competitive success.
APICS offers 2 internationally recognized certification programs :
- APICS CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management)
- APICS CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional)
PICS Belgium is the official APICS associate for Belgium.
MOVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD WITH APICS CSCP
- The APICS CSCP certification encompasses the entire global supply chain.
- The APICS CSCP sets the standard for certification. It is administered in 72 countries and preferred by leading companies worldwide.
- Employers and recruiters seek APICS CSCP designees.
- The APICS CSCP increases your professional value and secures your future.
By earning the APICS CSCP designation, you will demonstrate significant commitment to your profession and your career, distinguish yourself as an industry expert, and excel with your newly acquired specialized knowledge.
HOW YOUR ORGANIZATION BENEFITS
From day one, you can apply your APICS CSCP program knowledge to solve everyday work issues. Your knowledge and expertise will make you more valuable in your organization. Companies that sponsor all or part of their employees’ tuition will gain a return on investment in the form of long-term loyalty and more productive employees.
With APICS CSCP, your employees will have :
- the proven knowledge and organizational skills to strategically streamline operations
- the tools to effectively manage global supply chain activities that involve suppliers, plants, distributors, and customers located around the world
- the skills to create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology, and corporate wide communication
- an understanding of the valuable technologies that drive planning and management of successful operations.
THE APICS CSCP-LEARNING SYSTEM
The APICS CSCP Learning System is a comprehensive professional development and exam preparation program.
It consists of 3 print modules and web-based study tools that reflect the entire APICS CSCP Exam Content Manual (ECM) and provides you with a broad view of global end-to-end supply chain management.
The APICS CSCP Learning System is enhanced to support the recent structural and content changes to the APICS CSCP exam.
APICS CSCP EXAM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- The APICS CSCP exam tests your knowledge of advanced topics.
- All APICS CSCP candidates must meet one of the following criteria to be eligible to take the APICS CSCP exam :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus two years of related business experience.
- APICS CFPIM, APICS CPIM designation plus two years of related business experience.
- 5 years of related business experience.
Earning your CSCP
- To earn the CSCP designation, candidates must pass one, four-hour comprehensive exam.
- The exam will consist of 175 multiple-choice questions and will be delivered via paper-and-pencil administrations and computer based testing.
Module 1 : APICS Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management
- Broad concepts of supply chain management, including primary processes, objectives, integration methods and benefits.
- Alignment of supply chain and business strategiesKey considerations for supply chain design and continuous improvement.
- Key measures for planning and controlling inventories.
- Fundamentals of logistics in supply chain management.
- Identifying and managing market segments.
- Demand forecasting and management techniques.
- Keys to effective CRM.
- Core concepts of supply management
Module 2 : APICS Supply Chain Strategy, Design and Compliance
- Sustainability practices in design and operation of a supply chain.
- Risk, its sources, impacts, and mitigation methods.
- Globally dispersed supply and demand, and the impact of free trade zones and trading blocs.
- Globalization effects on inbound and outbound logistics.
- Measurement of, and efficiency and responsiveness in the supply chain.
- Technologies for design, data, operations and communications in supply chain management.
- Factors influencing demand, including design, marketing, selling, and matching customer orders.
- Core concepts of CRM, including strategies, technologies, and key implementation challenges.
- Fundamentals of supplier relationship management (SRM), including strategies, improved management of sources, relevant technologies and measurement.
- Inventory planning and control methods
Module 3 : APICS Implementation and Operations
- Supply chain dynamics and the balance of responsiveness and efficiency.
- Managing supply from internal and external sources.
- Implementation of demand plans, including prioritization and fulfillment, and capturing and communicating point-of-sale data.
- Tools and techniques to support continuous improvement strategies.
Comprehensive Print Materials
Interactive Web-Based Components
Courses & Exam
APICS CSCP Preparation Course : 1.100€.
The fee does not include :
- the CSCP Learning System, which is the mandatory APICS course material 850€ (excl. VAT).
- the voucher for the exams 890€ (excl. VAT).
- Bundle :
- at the time of printing this brochure precise prices for the APICS CSCP Learning System and exam vouchers for certification exams in Belgium are not yet known. As soon as this information becomes available it will be published on the PICS Belgium website.
- you can buy the “bundle” (= exam voucher + learning material) when committed to take the exam the same year at 1490€ (excl. VAT).
- PICS Belgium is Qfor recognized by the Flemish government as a certified training center. This means you can save up to 50% by using “KMO portefeuille”
- Bundle :
DATA & TIMINGS