SEMINAR: The Procurement Quest, Challenge accepted
September 12, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
A hands-on seminar on people, processes, partnership, technology challenges and how to tackle them
Changing priorities, digital disruption, clashing generations, just to name a few, have a big impact on the way procurement organizations tend to go about People, Process, Partnerships and Technology. The big theoretical models that exist in today’s literature are built around yesterdays reality when it comes to procurement organisation and maturity.
Join us in this seminar, where , together with your peers, you will get a hands on view on how to transpose the changing reality to your unique situation, by working on a case study that takes into account the experience of professionals, the theoretical models, and a number of real live business cases.
- 14.00 : Intro
- 14.10 : Framework
- 14.40 : Cases
- PEA Winner – Agfa Gevaert:
- In September 2016 won Agfa Gevaert de Pascion-VIB procurement Excellence Award met hun project rond “making partnerships deliver”, een company wide project waarmee Agfa Purchasing zich van een Service provider wist op te werken tot een “trusted strategic partner”.
- Frozen food Mfct:
- Due to a structural need for cost improvement to fight the continuous margin pressure, due to the nature of the frozen industry and the competitive landscape the strategic review revealed clearly that the cost base increased sharply over the last years. Fast growth and transition into a customer focused organization delivering services and solutions, have created too much complexity and a waste reduction and cost effectiveness program was launched to “fuel” topline growth while securing structurally a healthy return in a volatile global environment. PROGRESSIO has been selected as strategic partner for this 3 year program.
- Telecom operator:
- Telecom operator: Telecom is a fast (and furious) growing company in an aggressive environment. Supply Chain is under extreme pressure to look for innovative solutions to lower costs and increase flexibility towards the demanding customer. Getting the partners/suppliers aligned with this demanding and changing environment is the challenge
- PEA Winner – Agfa Gevaert:
- 15.30 : Coffee break
- 16.00 : Break-out session PPTP
- 17.00 : Conclusion per theme
- 18.00 : Network drink
Kris Smet is an independent entrepreneur and active in many different sectors and domains within Supply Chain and Procurement. He has been account manager for several strategic projects at international top companies in the domain of Purchasing & Supply Chain Management, Facilities, Logistics and Plan and Property. He has worked for leading companies such as Atlas Copco, Fleetguard/Cummins & Telenet. Kris started as Buyer and developed to Manager Purchase, Supply Chain, Facilities, Buildings, Plant & Property and Aftermarket. Within these areas of responsibility, he was able to build his expertise and further grew to several strategic merger and acquisition projects. Kris is a dynamic and passionate professional who lead several major projects successfully in different leading companies and industries. Kris has worked in consultancy since 2005 and actively and successfully focusses his attention to projects for PROGRESSIO at different customers nationally and internationally.
Wouter Machiels is Head of Global Purchasing Process Office & Centre of Excellence at Agfa Gevaert. In his role he manages the different efficiency programs and he ensures the organization is future proof and data driven. He is a skilled project and change manager who earned his stripes in transforming and repositioning the purchasing department within Agfa. He was rewarded with the 2016 Procurement Excellence Award for said transformation project. His career started as a project manager in SAP functional consulting, where he picked up the flavor for different industries and developed a helicopter view of all business areas. As a board member of Pascion, Wouter shares his vision to ensure the continued viability and increase the overall impact of the Purchasing function in the companies of tomorrow.
Stef Brismoutier is a real believer of Supply Chain and Entrepreneurship. Starting in external audit (PwC), he experienced to be more intrigued by ‘making things better’, call it ‘process optimization’, than the pure financial treatment of operations. From consulting he consequently moved to business (Philip Morris), where he got charmed by the span of control and high collaborative interaction of Procurement and Supply Chain Management. By the end of last millennium Stef’s full blown engagement started in International Procurement and Supply Chain Management. Ever since he served and serviced– national and international – clients over all industries (banking, construction, food, government, manufacturing, media, services, telecom, utilities,…). Stef enjoys to share experience and knowledge and as from 2006 on he takes care of “Supply & Risk Management in International Purchasing” at the VUB (post-graduate program). From an entrepreneurial point of view Stef founded since 2003 a few companies (such as PROGRESSIO) and took in 2015 an active engagement in http://netwerkondernemen.org as Board Member and Coach for start-up and growth companies in Belgium.
September 12, 2017
Events Den Berg
- PICS members :
- 249,- euro p.p. + 21 % BTW
- Non members :
- 299,- euro p.p.+ 21% BTW
Save up to 40% by using the KMO portefeuille
- +32 494/10 28 83