PICS a non-profit organization, is a professional association for logistic services.
PICS, officially founded in 1972, is the Belgian integrated supply chain society and official International Associate of the American APICS association : each PICS-member is automatically an APICS member.
The main aim is to offer the possibility to managers and executives, active in Purchase, Production, Supply Management and Distribution, to enhance their knowledge and skills to become more successful logistics & supply chain professionals, in order to be of great value for their companies.
PICS is the center where all knowledge of logistics and supply chain management is exchanged between peers.
The organization of different activities is the cornerstone of the association :
- CSCM (Certified in Supply Chain Management) NL
- CSCM (Certified in Supply Chain Management) FR
- Certification module Supply Chain Strategy ENG
- Certification module Process Excellence & Six Sigma ENG
- Certification module Procurement for Supply Chain ENG
- Certifcation module Sustainable Supply Chain Management ENG
- Operational Excellence course (with Vlerick)
- APICS CSCP certification preparation
- APICS CPIM Basics in Supply Chain management.
- APICS CPIM complete course
- Seminars, company visits and conferences for members and non-members.
- Supply Chain awards for best projects and best master’s thesis networking events.
In addition, PICS also distributes leading professional journals (Supply Chain Solutions, APICS Magazine) and offers information and services via the website.
PICS offers also in-company courses. PICS collaborated to in-company offerings for Nike, De Clercq Engineering, GSK, Accenture, Callebaut, Atlas Copco, Pfizer and others.
PICS is officially certified as Q*For – the highest quality label in education.