The Supply Chain Bootcamp is an intensive, highly interactive 2 day program for high potentials and future leaders. The participants will learn to master several topics in order to create an effective and future-proof Supply Chain.
This program targets high potentials and managers in Supply Chain.
PICS Belgium and Solvint provide insights in a unique way in how potential Supply Chain leaders can prepare themselves for the future. During this highly interactive course we challenge you to make the change.
- Gain insight in different Supply chain models
- Analyse your current supply chain and identify opportunities for improvement
- Outsourcing/Insourcing of Supply Chain activities
- Supply Chain Risk management
- Sustainability in Supply Chain management
With this course, PICS Belgium and Solvint focus on high potentials and managers who
- want to enlarge their knowledge in Supply Chain Management
- are ready to take a leadership role in supply chain management
Day 1: End to End Supply Chain different views & improvement potential
Supply Chain split in functions vs Supply Chain as a process
- Case study: what are the pro’s & con’s of the Supply Chain Management functionally split vs end to end accountability over the Supply Chain
- What is the difference between the operating models
- What is key in both models, what are benefits and pitfalls in both models
- From vertical organization model to horizontal organization model, how can it look like…
Creating an End to End Supply Chain optimization program
- Case study: starting from a company case study, you will be mapping the E2E Supply Chain and discuss potential opportunities
- What is Supply Chain mapping and how can it benefit you
- What are the potential pillars for E2E Supply Chain optimization programs
How to manage your Supply Chain and its improvement tracks
- Case study: build your Supply chain improvement project plan
- What is important in building an improvement plan
- How can you manage performance of your E2E Supply Chain
What are the different elements in a performance management system
Day 2: Supply Chain: Focus on what matters most for your company
Choose what to focus on and what not to focus on: insourcing & outsourcing
- Case study: Asses the Supply Chain activities eligible for outsourcing & discuss rationale
- What are the different levels and scoping of outsourcing
- Which drivers do you need to take into account when making a decision
- What are the general trends in Supply Chain out-/insourcing
Resilience & risks in you Supply Chain
- Case study: Asses your Supply Chain / Examples from the past
- What does a resilient Supply Chain and Supply Chain risks mean
- What can we learn from the past
- How do you create awareness and visibility in your organization
How sustainable is your Supply Chain? What is CSR?
- Case study: map all relevant Sustainable Development Goals on the value chain of the company
- What added value does sustainability have in your value chain?
- How can you integrate sustainability in your E2E Supply Chain?
- Which Sustainable Development Goals have a direct/indirect impact on your E2E Supply Chain
- How to take the first steps in your Supply Chain
Tom Codron is the Practice Lead Supply Chain of Solvint Supply Management, a result-oriented consulting firm in End to End Supply Chain management (Procurement, Supply Chain and Operations).
He is focused on assessment, design and transformation of global Supply Chain organisations. He has a broad international experience in managing, assessing & transforming human centric Supply Chain processes & organisations in a variety of industries throughout Europe, APAC and North America. Aiming at bringing Supply Chain functions to the next level.
As a corporate trainer and guest lecture at Karel De Grote Hogeschool he has introduced students and professionals into Supply Chain and Operations Management. He is passionate about how to successfully translate theory into your daily business by using a hands-on and interactive training style.
Price including lunch, welcome coffee and 2 coffee breaks
- PICS–members: 915 € + 21% VAT
- Non members: 985 € + 21% VAT
Save up to 30% by using KMO portefeuille
- Lamot, Mechelen
- 2 days training from 9 until 17h
- November 12 and 19, 2020
- Nederlands/English, depending on the participants
If you have any question, don’t hesitate to contact us
+32 494/10 28 83