- This event has passed.
APICS CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management) | MODULE – ECO
November 15, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:30pm on Wednesday, repeating until November 15, 2017
MODULE : EXECUTION and CONTROL of OPERATIONS (ECO)
- Learn to translate plans into operational activities and define and apply techniques in the operations field.
- Topics include :
- comparing actual output to plans and taking appropriate corrective actions ;
- communicating ideas in a group setting and instructing others in tasks ;
- creating operational solutions in the face of competing resources ;
- explaining the release of work and reporting performance through data collection ;
- understanding the execution of quality initiatives and continuous improvement plans ;
- evaluating trade-off s and participating in design decisions.
APICS CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management)
A MAJOR STEPSTONE IN YOUR LOGISTICS CAREER !
- Increase profitability by optimizing your organization’s inventory investment through better forecasting and inventory management techniques.
- Streamline processes, reduce waste and enhance productivity through proven production scheduling and control methods.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by delivering products and services when needed.
- PICS Belgium accompanies you to a succesfull CPIM-certification : over 25 years of experience and more than 400 satisfied and certified participants !