- This event has passed.
CPIM Part 1
December 5, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Monday, repeating until December 16, 2019
One event on December 5, 2019 at 6:30 pm
CPIM Part 1: MODULE BSCM
- Explore the basic concepts in managing the flow of materials in a supply chain.
- Topics include :
- Introduction of Supply Chain Concepts.
- Understanding basic businesswide concepts, including understanding various supply chain environments.
- Managing demand, including markets and customer expectations.
- Designing products, processes, and information systems.
- Understanding supply issues including inventory costs, functions and metrics.
APICS CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management)
A MAJOR STEPSTONE IN YOUR LOGISTICS CAREER !
- Increase profitability by optimizing your organization’s inventory investment through better forecasting and inventory management techniques.
- Streamline processes, reduce waste and enhance productivity through proven production scheduling and control methods.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by delivering products and services when needed.
- PICS Belgium accompanies you to a succesfull CPIM-certification : over 44 years of experience !
|Training Fall 2019|