- This event has passed.
CPIM Part 2
May 18, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Monday, repeating until June 29, 2020
One event on July 1, 2020 at 6:30 pm
One event on May 7, 2020 at 6:30 pm
One event on June 2, 2020 at 6:30 pm
One event on June 23, 2020 at 6:30 pm
One event on June 30, 2020 at 6:30 pm
CPIM Part 2
- Explore the basic concepts in managing the flow of materials in a supply chain.
- Topics include :
- Introduction of Supply Chain Concepts.
- Understanding basic businesswide concepts, including understanding various supply chain environments.
- Managing demand, including markets and customer expectations.
- Designing products, processes, and information systems.
- Understanding supply issues including inventory costs, functions and metrics.
APICS CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management)
A MAJOR STEPSTONE IN YOUR LOGISTICS CAREER !
- Increase profitability by optimizing your organization’s inventory investment through better forecasting and inventory management techniques.
- Streamline processes, reduce waste and enhance productivity through proven production scheduling and control methods.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by delivering products and services when needed.
- PICS Belgium accompanies you to a succesfull CPIM-certification : over 25 years of experience and more than 400 satisfied and certified participants !