Supply Chain Hot Topic: Digitalisation, from concept to reality and practice
November 18, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
PICS Belgium and ABCAL invite you to our new seminar :
Supply Chain Hot Topic
Digitalisation : from concept to reality and practice
What real improvements to different areas of the Supply Chain are driven by concepts of Industry 4.0? Do digital solutions deliver to their promises to the areas such as traceability of the assets and distribution optimisation?
In our second seminar of series “Supply Chain Hot Topic” we are glad to present the practitioners – those who did put in place solutions. They will share their experience with you.
- How the right utilisation of data can increase the performance of your enterprise and help decision making process?
- How does Sonaca improve the planification for its main customers, while at the same time optimising the stock of finished goods in house and in customers locations thanks to the traceability of returnables?
- How to create a link between producers and their market through the digitalisation of the distribution? How to insure the smooth functioning of the logistics loop?
- How to exploit collected operational data in order to model and simulate the Supply Chain with the aim to optimise Inbound and Outbound logistics of the plant Arteco, Total Group?
- How does this exercise contribute to tactical and strategic decision making?
Please, join us in the Hotel Van De Valk Nivelles Sud, November 18th, discover the experience that will be shared, and enlarge your network!
Key Target Group:
Leaders and decision makers in the field of Supply Chain, Logistics and Distribution.
- 13:30 Welcome & registration
- 14:00 Introduction :
- “Maturity Stages of Industry 4.0” (Jelena Skuridina, Resultance)
- “Foundations and concepts” (Jan De Kimpe, KU Leuven, Logisolpro)
- Case Study 1 :
- Case Study 2 :
Operations Optimisation through Inbound/Outbound Logistics simulation & supply chain modeling for ARTECO coolants (TOTAL Group) by Miguel Van Asch, Senior Supply Network Innovation & Analytics Consultant Ahlers
Interactive session of experience sharing – Break at 15:00
- 17:30 Networking
- November 18th at 13h CET
- PICS/ABCAL members: 150 euro + 21% BTW
- Non members : 250 euro + 21% BTW
Attention, we reserve the right to refuse the registration of people outside the Key Target Group
Our seminars are often sold out. Timely cancelation of your registration will allow us to :
- Offer the place to a person in the waiting list
- Adjust catering costs to the reality
In case of need, please cancel your participation before November 13th 17:00. After this date, we will be obliged to invoice a cancelation fee of 100 euro + 21% VAT. Thank you very much for your understanding.
PICS Belgium is recognized by the Flemish government as a certified training center. This means you can save up to 30% by using “KMO Portefeuille“.
- +32 494/10 28 83