HANDS-ON SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
November 27, 2019 @ 9:00 am - January 1, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until December 4, 2019
Supply chain management is critical to the success of a modern company. The effective management of the supply chain makes it possible to reduce costs, increase productivity and improve service.
In this course we deal with the supply chain fundamentals that are required to effectively manage a supply chain. The teachers apply the principle of “learning through fun”, and use cases, business games and an interactive teaching style.
- Supply chain professionals
- Everybody who is in charge of supply chain professionals or has contact with them
- Professionals who (want to) make a switch to supply chain management
- Gain insights into the effective management of your supply chain by having fun
- Prepare for the APICS CSCP and CPIM certification programs
- Prepare for the ELA senior level certification program
- Enhance your resume using the Hands-on Supply Chain Management Certificate
- Expand your network and meet other supply chain professionals