Seminar: Automotive Electrification in Logistics
June 15, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 5:15 pm
We hear a lot about autonomous vehicles and electrical trucks for city and fine distribution.
Logistics is getting more and more electrified, but there are still issues and challenges. Many companies desire to reduce their CO² emission and impact on the environment. Can Automotive Electrification of Logistics help to reach environmental impact as well as financial targets? What is the market status today? Who are the players? What is happening? And what is going to happen in the short and longer term?
Join us during this afternoon seminar and find out.
- 13:30 – Welcome and coffee
- 14:00 – Introduction: the importance of electrical transportation, limitations, infrastructure and market status (Jan De Kimpe, PICS Belgium, KULeuven, Logisol Pro)
- 14:20 – Techniques, business cases and company policy (Stefan Russu, J&J)
- 14:55 – Convergence of electrification and automation (prof. dr. Lieselot Vanhaverbeke, VUB, Department of Business Technology and Operations, Research Group MOBI – Mobility, Logistics and Automotive Technology)
- 15:30 – Break
- 15:50 – Case: ADDAX motors, Belgian builder of electrical vehicles (Jean-Charles Carrette, CEO)
- 16:15 – Case: Carrier using electrical vehicles, Ninatrans (Benny Smets, CEO Ninatrans)
- 16:40 – Case: Haven Rotterdam with AGV-trucks for container transportation within the port (tbd)
- 17:05 – Q&A
- 17:15 – End
- Tuesday June 15, 2021
- PICS members/Value Chain subscribers: 250 euro + 21% VAT
- Non members : 290 euro + 21% VAT
Save up to 30% by using KMO portefeuille
- +32 494/10 28 83