- This event has passed.
Seminar “Do you really need a Supply Chain Manager ?”
October 2, 2018 @ 1:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Supply Chain and Logistics – related functions are essential part of every enterprise. Between delivery of raw materials and distribution of finished goods to customers, including production planning, every enterprise has to maintain valid Supply Chain and Logistics processes to succeed.
Despite that, question is often raised in Small and Medium Enterprises : do we need to create this function and to hire this specific profile ? Many enterprises concentrate their efforts on production and quality, at the expense of Logistics and Supply Chain.
A well managed Supply Chain remains a major competitive advantage, for almost any enterprise. It drives lower costs and higher customers satisfaction.
If you didn’t create yet a formal logistics and supply chain structure in your organisation, this seminar is for you ! Together, we will discuss different elements that need to be taken into account when you decide if you do need to add Supply Chain function to your Organisation chart. Moreover, the seminar will work around the content of the supply chain functions, and profiles that fill it well and bring value to the organisation.
- 13h30 – 13h55 : Welcome
- 13h55 – 14h00 : Introduction
- 14h00 – 14h30 : Financial impact of a well organised and well managed Supply Chain, by Fabrice Pelzer, Director, Resultance
- 14h30 – 15h00 : When do you need a Supply Chain Manager ? by Jan De Kimpe, Vice President Walloon Region, PICS Belgium
- 15h00 – 15h30 : Pause & networking
- 15h30 – 16h00 : Last results of the study of job offers for Supply Chain and Logistics managers, by Marc Fourny, Training & education manager, Logistics in Wallonia
- 16h00 – 16h30 : What are the profiles of the candidates for the job of Supply Chain and Logistics managers ? by Fayçal Lahlou Nabil, Associate, Michael Page
- 16h30 – 17h00 : Panel discussion, questions/answers and conclusions, by Bernard Piette, General Manager, Logistics in Wallonia
- 17h00 – 18h00 : Drink & networking
- Burogest Office Park, Avenue des Dessus-de-Lives 2, 5101 Namur (Loyers)
- PICS members : 100,- euro p.p. + 21 % VAT
- Non members : 150,- euro p.p.+ 21% VAT
Save up to 40% by using the KMO portefeuille
- +32 494/10 28 83