Seminar “Organization of Supply Chain Management HR”
October 4, 2018 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
In the context of Logistics & Distribution PICS Belgium organizes a conference on Supply Chain Management HR.
People play a crucial role to meet today’s logistics and supply chain targets in industry. In logistics and supply chain the challenge is to find, retain and motivate the right people often a challenge. And the market is on the offering side more and more becoming a non-payrolled type of profile, that is not always required to be 100% on the job in your organization.
13.30h “When do you need a supply chain manager” by Jan De Kimpe, Vice President PICS Belgium & Partner valueXstream
- Importance of an organization structure for logistics and supply chain
- Logistics and supply chain decisions, links to other functional domains, how to organize
- Functional organization constraints for organizing logistics and supply chain management
- Do you need a supply chain manager to head this organization ?
- Lessons learned
14.15h “Logistics & Supply Chain competitive advantage through right HR choices” by Natascha Hauman, Founder/Managing Director ProBuy Expertise
- Changing world of talent and increased complexity of workforce landscape
- Market trends and observations on the (logistics & supply chain) labor market
- Drivers for changes in workforce composition & growing role of non-payrolled staff
- Key challenges & risks linked to sourcing and managing of (external) staff
- Finding the right people leads to competitive advantage – enterprise benefits
- Do’s & Don’ts, tips and tricks from an expert
Jan De Kimpe has 30 years of experience in logistics and logistic automatization. He started as head of distribution at Drukkerij Het Volk N.V. Then joined Packinn N.V. as consultant in Warehousing and Packaging Logistics. Later founded “De Kimpe & Co”, working as subcontractor for Europdata Systems, later Zetes. Joined KPMG Supply Chain
Practice in 1999 and later IBM in 2001. Since 2002 owner at Logisol Pro and since 2017 partner at valueXstream.
Specialties: Logistics and Supply Chain Management. High expertise in warehousing, transportation and inventory management in distribution logistics. Also outsourcing and benchmarking is part of the competence supplied.
Natascha Hauman is a senior transformation consultant and trusted advisor to Procurement, HR,
Finance and Exec-level sponsors, having over 19 years’ experience in the talent acquisition and recruitment sector.
As an HR, human capital and workforce management solutions & systems subject matter expert she has a proven capability to understand and guide organisations through the very complex continental European landscape. At the end of 2016, Natascha founded her own company called ProBuy Expertise which provides advise to companies across Europe on how to transform the way they find and attract the best talent and helps them achieve their talent acquisition strategies.
- Logistics & Distribution-beurs Easyfairs, Brussels Expo, hall 7
including lunch and ticket to visit the fair
- PICS members/Value Chain subscribers : 85,- euro (incl. VAT)
- Non members : 95,- euro (incl. VAT)
- +32 494/10 28 83