- This event has passed.
Seminar: Process Mining
October 23, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Process improvement in digital times
Due to the digitalisation client expectations have been changing. Not only price and quality of a product are important, clients also expect a personal experience, which fulfills their needs everywhere at any time.
In this seminar we focus on how to improve products and processes through advanced analysing of available data.
12h00: Registration and sandwiches
13h15: Introduction Process Mining by Davy Sannen, Senior Consultant AE
- Process Mining is a data-oriented approach to process analysis. We will start by setting the scene and give a gentle introduction of what Process Mining is and what value it can bring. This will be illustrated using several cases in supply chain: a case for a terminal operator in the Port of Antwerp (DP World), a package delivery company and a retailer. Example cases in other domains will also be briefly discussed.
13h30: PPT Case DP World by Sem Peelman,Consultant, AE
- After the introduction, we will explain the case we did for DP World in more detail and underline the value Process Mining has brought them. This will be illustrated by a demo in the Process Mining tool Disco.
14h15: Demo Case DP World by Sem Peelman,Consultant, AE
- In this part of the seminar we will get our hands dirty. First, we will explain the functionality of the Disco After this introduction, the attendees can experiment with the tool themselves, while the instructors provide assistance.
14h45: Coffee break
15h15: PPT Case Terumo by Siem Jaspers, Business Analist Supply Chain, Terumo Europe
- How to combine high service levels and lean processes to increase profitability
- What to set as first time right criteria and how to reach them
- Process Compliance through Process Mining
16h00: Demo Case Terumo by Rob Van Agteren, Managing Partner Ackinas
16h30: Closing and conclusions by Jan Peeters, valueXstream
October 23, 2018
- PICS and VIB members/Value Chain subscribers :
- 135,- euro p.p. + 21 % BTW
- Non members :
- 195,- euro p.p.+ 21% BTW
Save up to 40% by using the KMO portefeuille
- +32 494/10 28 83