- This event has passed.
Seminar: Supply Chain Hot Topic
March 18, 2019 @ 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
The challenge of synchronising Supply and Demand
We have checked for you emerging practices that are useful in managing the variability in Supply Chain planning.
Supply Chain professionals, sign in and discover and learn how to maintain your service level while decreasing your stock!
This seminar targets Supply Chain and S&OP decision makers and leaders.
13 :30 Welcome and registration
- Introduction : components of the problem
- S&OP Game : how to master Supply
- Case Study Albemarle : Lessons Learned from the implementation of IBP
- Demand Driven Approach : alternative solution to align Demand and Supply
Break at 15 :30
17 :30 Networking drink
- Jan De Kimpe, VP PICS Belgium, Partner valueXstream and visiting professor KULeuven
- Jelena Skuridina, PICS Board, Manager and Subject Matter Expert in Supply Chain Resultance
- Marc Forêt, Demand Driven Institute, owner Transitive Management
- Stéphane Verscheure, Abcal and Business Process Architect Albemarle
- March 18, 2019
- Cercle de Wallonie Namur
In collaboration with
- PICS/ABCAL members/Value Chain subscribers :
- 150,- euro p.p. + 21 % BTW
- Non members :
- 250,- euro p.p.+ 21% BTW
Save up to 40% by using the KMO portefeuille
- +32 494/10 28 83