- This event has passed.
Seminar: to BREXIT or not to BREXIT
January 23, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
The latest update
Your hosts for this seminar are informed speakers and panellists, who have followed the Brexit-saga for 3 years plus and looked at solutions and opportunities, which they are more than willing to share.
Be prepared and avoid the pitfalls thanks to their tips on supply chain, logistics, customs duties, VAT, legal aspects, you name it. The interactive sessions will give you all the answers even on the questions you did not dare to ask.
Business Owners, Supply Chain and Logistics Professionals importing from or exporting to the United Kingdom sign in and discover and learn how to maintain your market share and/or cargo flow your less prepared competitors will envy you for.
We are pleased to announce that Dimitri Sérafimoff, Director Portmade, Portmade Customs & Port@pp, will be joining our “Panel discussion” on the Brexit-issues. He is a “subject matter expert” on both in- and export regulations as well as traffic to/from the United Kingdom.
- 13:30h: Welcome and registration
- 14:00h: Introduction: Albert Pegg
- 14:10h: Setting today’s Brexit-scene: Lionel Van Reet
- 14:30h: Port of Antwerp’s pragmatic view on Brexit: Wim Dillen
- 15:15h: Break
- 15:30h: Interactive panel discussion with Dimitri Sérafimoff
- 16:30h: Networking drink
- 17:30h: The end
- Albert Pegg FCILT, PICS Board member, Managing Owner Enerjetixx
- Wim Dillen, International Development Manager – Antwerp Port Authority
- Lionel Van Reet, Partner at PwC and Strategy and Operational Trade Consultant
Royal Yacht Club Belgium
- January 23, 2020
- English or Dutch, depending on the participants
- PICS members/Value Chain subscribers :
- 139 euro p.p. + 21 % BTW
- second registration from the same company: 99 euro p.p. + 21 % BTW
- Non members :
- 199 euro p.p.+ 21% BTW
- second registration from the same company: 159 euro p.p. + 21 % BTW
Save up to 30% on your registration fee by using the KMO portefeuille
- +32 494/10 28 83