Warehousing in the era of automation, digitalization and remoteness
March 24, 2022 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Online training course by PICS Belgium and Value Chain
What is “good warehousing” in the current era of hyper-intensive and increasingly-complex customer behavior, respectively of epidemic-imposed remoteness? We believe we can support you in clarifying three key questions :
- Is it enough to be talking only about goods-to-person automation? Join this online course and discover deeper Industry 4.0 transformations, from robotics and IOT, to digital twins and machine learning.
- Is it enough to be talking only about WMS upgrades? Join this online course and discover new concepts such as WES and new modular, more agile WMS architectures.
- Is it enough to talk only about hardware and software? Join this online course and explore the concept of operator of the future: technology-augmented and data-driven.
These topics will be discussed by two experts :
- Stefan Rusu (Johnson & Johnson, Neoma Business School – France & Rotterdam School of Management – Erasmus University)
- Jan De Kimpe (PICS Belgium, Logisol Pro, ART4L and KULeuven).