- This event has passed.
Webinar: Belgium, Vaccine (supply chain) Valley
February 25, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Curious about the latest insights on COVID-19 vaccine logistics and the role of Belgium as ‘Vaccine Valley’? Exclusively for the members of Supply Chain Masters and PICS Belgium* we organise an interactive webinar on vaccine logistics and Belgium’s pivotal role.
Belgium has played a key role in vaccine development and production for years. Belgian laboratories have already produced the vaccines against hepatitis A and B, meningococcal disease, pneumococcal disease, zona, …. And now also the Covid19 vaccines. Our country owes this leading role to a strong ecosystem: biopharmaceutical companies work hand in hand with the academic world and the authorities.
What’s more: Belgium not only earns the Vaccine Valley seal of approval in the area of development and production, but is also the world’s best in terms of vaccine logistics. We have unique expertise in terms of logistical assets, planning, temperature control, security, and so on. We are literally in the control tower that brings vaccines to the entire world population.
During the webinar, three top experts explain, using ‘inside information’, how Belgium, as Vaccine Valley, became the pivotal country in the worldwide distribution of COVID-19 vaccines:
- Danny Hendrikse (Vice-President Intercompany Operations at Pfizer)
- Nathan De Valck (Head Of Cargo Product & Network Development at Brussels Airport)
- Jef Molenaers (Global Industry Lead Pharma at H.Essers).
Participants will have ample opportunity to ask questions during the webinar. The moderation is in the hands of Professor Wouter Dewulf, professor at the University of Antwerp and C-MAT Belgium.
* Are you not a member and do you want to participate? Then you pay a small contribution of 25€ or become a member and immediately enjoy all member benefits.
- Thursday, February 25
- PICS members: free
- Non members : 25 euro p.p.+ 21% BTW
- +32 494/10 28 83