Webinar: Hands-on Forecasting
December 9, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Game, Machine Learning, Azure, Interactive Real Life Exercise
You will start the day with a forecasting game that introduces you in the wonderful world of forecasting. Thereafter a switch will be made to Microsoft Excel, where regression and Exponential Triple Smoothing (ETS) will be discussed. Last but not least, we will also talk about Machine Learning, and show how Microsoft Azure can be used to make predictions.
As this is a practice oriented webinar, you will also have the opportunity to make predictions yourself (hands-on) on real company data (anonymised) as well as didactic examples.
All files/slides/material will be provided before the start of the webinar.
- All S&OP-, SC- and Procurement Managers and their staff involved in forecasting
- Knowledge of Excel is a requirement. A basic knowledge of statistics is a plus.
- 13u – 14u: Introduction & forecasting game
- 14u – 15u15: Forecasting with Excel
- 15u15 – 15u30: Break.
- 15u30 – 16u45: Forecasting with Machine Learning
- 16u45 – 17u: Q&A
- December 9, 2020
- Zoom live webinar
- English or Dutch, depending on the participants
- PICS members:
- 150,- euro excl. VAT
- Non members :
- 210,- euro excl. VAT
Save up to 30% on your registration fee by using the KMO portefeuille
- +32 494/10 28 83