WHO ARE WE ?
- Professional Association for Supply Chain Management.
- Non-profit organization founded in 1972.
- APICS International Associate for Belgium.
- Over 300 members, both individuals and companies – Managers & Executives in Purchase, Production, Planning, Operations, Supply Chain Management & Distribution.
- To enhance our members’ knowledge and skills in their chosen field of logistics.
- To offer a platform where knowledge of integrated Supply Chain Management is exchanged.
- To offer networking opportunities between professionals.
- Organization of courses on related subjects such as Production Logistics or Distribution Logistics.
- Organization of preparation courses for the internationally recognized certificates of CPIM, CSCP and CLTD, awarded by APICS.
- Seminars, company visits, conferences for both members and non-members.
- Supply Chain Award for best projects and best Master’s thesis.
- Networking events.
- Distribution of leading professional journals to members.
- Information, services and Knowledge Hub via the website.
- Organization of in-house trainings.