APICS CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management)
A MAJOR STEPSTONE IN YOUR LOGISTICS CAREER !
- Increase profitability by optimizing your organization’s inventory investment through better forecasting and inventory management techniques.
- Streamline processes, reduce waste and enhance productivity through proven production scheduling and control methods.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by delivering products and services when needed.
- PICS Belgium accompanies you to a succesfull CPIM-certification with more than 45 years of experience !
CPIM Part 1 :
- Module 1: BASICS of SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (BSCM)
Start your path toward CPIM certification. Prepare for the CPIM Part 1 exam with almost 600 pages of reading material and over 500 online practice questions.
Explore the basic concepts in managing the flow of materials in a supply chain.
CPIM Part 2 :
- Module 1: Strategic Management of Resources
- Module 2: Master Planning of Resources
- Module 3: Detailed Scheduling and Planning
- Module 4: Execution and Control of Operations
Complete your CPIM preparation journey. Prepare for the CPIM Part 2 exam with approximately 900 pages of reading material and over 1500 online practice questions.
- APICS –The Association for Operations Management – is a not-for-profit international educational organizer, known throughout the world for its education and professional certification programs, advancing productivity, innovation and competitive success.
- APICS offers 3 internationally recognized certification programs. These certifications are recognized worldwide as standards of professional excellence and quality. PICS Belgium is the official APICS affiliate for Belgium.
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Certified in Logitics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD)
BENEFITS of CPIM Certification
- Since 1973, more than 107 000 professionals from around the world have turned to the APICS CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management) program to optimize career possibilities, increase specialized knowledge, improve efficiency and boost salary potential.
- Professionals in the fields of operations management, production and inventory management, supply chain management, procurement, materials management, and purchasing who earn the APICS CPIM designation acquire the most current industry knowledge which enables them to advance their careers.
- Increase your functional knowledge of production and inventory management.
- Improve efficiency of your organization’s supply chain.
- Streamline operations through accurate forecasting.
- Predict outcomes more accurately.
- Maximize ROI on systems and technologies.
- Increase profitability by optimizing your organization’s inventory investment.
- Enhance your credibility among peers, employers, and customers.
Who can benefit from the program?
- People seeking in-depth knowledge of their company’s internal operations, production and inventory management.
- Employees hoping to boost productivity and collaboration.
- Managers working to improve operations, increase customer satisfaction and company profits.
- Operations professionals looking to secure their career.
The CPIM Learning System delivers the most comprehensive, flexible and effective CPIM exam preparation. Designed using a proven approach for teaching adult learners, this system helps you understand, apply and engage with the content. Reading materials and interactive online study tools, testing your knowledge and decision-making skills, are incorporated into the study process. There’s no better way to successfully prepare for the CPIM certification exams.
The Learning System consits of
- Reading Materials:
- Part 1: 1 book ~400 pages
- Part 2: 2 books ~1,000 pages
- 1 year access to Online Components :
- SmartStudy tool, Section quizzes, Videos, Case studies, Flashcards
- Reading Materials:
Attending the In-Depth preparation course is the most effective way to prepare to pass the CPIM Part 1 and Part 2 exams.
- Learn from a certified instructor who provides expertise, insights and one-on-one guidance.
- Network, share experiences, and discuss topics with a diverse group of operations professionals.
- Stay on track to earn your certification with a structured learning experience and support.
Prof. Dr Nico VANDAELE
Professor of Operations Research and Operations Management
Holder of the GSK Research Chair On Operations Management
Co-founder of Xathlon, a KULeuven spin-off
Each CPIM exam part consists of 150 questions answered in 3.5 hours. Exams are delivered via computer-based testing (CBT) at test sites around the world.
An Authorization To Test (ATT) is required for each exam part and is valid for 6 months. Schedule your exam after PICS Belgium has purchased the ATT for your. For best results, schedule your certification exam for a date that is after the end of your preparation course.
Testing is available worldwide through Pearson VUE testing centers. Visit Pearson VUE at pearsonvue.com to find the exam location nearest you.
How do you maintain your APICS certification?
PICS Belgium is recognized by the Flemish government as a certified training center. This means you can save up to 40% by using ‘KMO Portefeuille’. (DV.O102417)