Since CPIM’s launch in 1973, more than 107,000 professionals have benefited from this globally recognized certification.
Commit to Your Career !
The APICS Certified in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM) program is recognized worldwide as the standard in production and inventory control. Through the CPIM preparation and exam process, you will gain knowledge, learn skills and best practices required to execute and improve all of the internal operations within the four walls of your company.
Ensure you’re prepared with PICS Belgium’s In-depth CPIM training course, designed for CPIM credential candidates. This intensive program reflects the new CPIM exam structure and combines expert instruction with the CPIM Learning System, so you will learn faster, retain more knowledge and stay on track for success on the exam.
- Fall 2021: November 8, 15, 22, 29 and December 6, 13
- Spring 2022: February 14, 21 and March 7, 14, 21, 28
6 training sessions of 3 hours: 2 face-to- face classes and 4 live webinar classes
The first and the last class will take place in Odisee Campus Brussels: Stormstraat 2 – 1000 Brussels
at 5 minutes walk from Central Station
Public car park ‘Grande Place‘ nearby
CPIM Part 1 In-Depth training course (hybrid):
6 training sessions (4 live webinar classes and 2 face-to-face) + mandatory APICS CPIM Part 1 learning system
- non PICS-members: 1.275 € + 21% VAT
- PICS-members: 1.185 € + 21% VAT
CPIM Part 1 Exam voucher:
- 480 € (including 1 year of ASCM membership)+ 21% VAT
CPIM Part 1: module BSCM – Basics of Supply Chain Management
Start your CPIM journey with universally recognized entry-level supply chain training. Learn the Basics of Supply Chain Management and prepare for the CPIM Part 1 exam.
Modules CPIM Part 1:
- Module 1: Supply Chain Overview
- Module 2: Fundamentals of Demand Management
- Module 3: Plan Supply
- Module 4: Execute Supply Plan
- Module 5: Inventory Management
- Module 6: Continuous Improvement/Quality Management and Technologies
The CPIM Learning System delivers the most comprehensive, flexible and effective CPIM exam preparation. Designed using a proven approach for teaching adult learners, this system helps you understand, apply and engage with the content. Reading materials and interactive online study tools, testing your knowledge and decision-making skills, are incorporated into the study process. There’s no better way to successfully prepare for the CPIM certification exams.
The Learning System consits of
- Reading Materials:
- Part 1: 1 book ~400 pages
- Part 2: 2 books ~1,000 pages
- 1 year access to Online Components :
- SmartStudy tool, Section quizzes, Videos, Case studies, Flashcards
- Reading Materials:
Attending the In-Depth preparation course is the most effective way to prepare to pass the CPIM Part 1 and Part 2 exams.
- Learn from a certified instructor who provides expertise, insights and one-on-one guidance.
- Network, share experiences, and discuss topics with a diverse group of operations professionals.
- Stay on track to earn your certification with a structured learning experience and support.
Prof. Dr Nico VANDAELE
Professor KU Leuven
Access-To-Medicines Research Center
PICS Board member
Each CPIM exam part consists of 150 questions answered in 3.5 hours. Exams are delivered via computer-based testing (CBT) at test sites around the world.
An Authorization To Test (ATT) is required for each exam part and is valid for 6 months. Schedule your exam after PICS Belgium has purchased the ATT for your. For best results, schedule your certification exam for a date that is after the end of your preparation course.
Testing is available worldwide through Pearson VUE testing centers. Via OnVue you can also take your exam at home.
Teaching language : English.
Course material (developed by APICS) : English.
Certification exams : English.
Tel +32 494/10 28 83
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org