Cycle Supply Chain Planning: Masterclass Pragmatic Inventory Management, Masterclass Demand Planning / Forecasting, Training Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning (DDMRP)
The DDMRP method introduces a multi-level solution for material & stock planning. Demand Driven MRP (DDMRP) enables a transition from ‘Push & Promotion’ to ‘Position & Pull’. DDMRP can be applied in purchasing, production and distribution processes (source, make & deliver).
The DDMRP approach consists of five steps that are covered during this introduction:
That is why Optimact, Xeleos Consulting and PICS Belgium have developed a unique and very practical training based on their extensive experience.
The training examines the sub-domains in which the discipline takes place: strategy, processes, organization and systems. As a result, you will not only recognize the importance of DDMRP, but also the financial impact that can be realized. You will learn:
- How to achieve a reduction in your costs and more stable schedules
- How to apply buffer adjustments to absorb variability
- How to make status calculations based on information
- How to determine strategic buffer positions
- The principles of flow and management of stocks
The basis in the program are cases, both example cases presented by the lecturers and cases from the participants themselves. By discussing the cases with the other participants, they become ‘real life cases’, in which each participant receives support from the experience of the others. This contribution to your own case provides practical tips. It is always easier to rationally analyze other people’s cases. In this way, the training is not based on hypothetical examples, but every participant immediately experiences relevant feedback. For making the exercises it is recommended to bring a laptop.
- What are the current challenges within the Supply Chain?
- What is DDMRP ?
- Difference between traditional MRP and DDMRP?
- Background of DDMRP
- Implementation of DDMRP within your organisation: the five steps of DDMRP
- What are the results of DDMRP?
- Supporting technology
This 2 day training is part of the Cycle Supply Chain Planning consisting of:
- Masterclass Pragmatic Inventory Management
- Masterclass Demand Planning / Forecasting
- Training Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning (DDMRP)
Participation fee for 1 daystraining, including welcome coffee, warm lunch and 2 coffee breaks :
- Non member price: 425 € + 21% VAT
- PICS member price/Value Chain subscriber : 380 € + 21% VAT
If you choose to follow more than 1 session of the Cycle Supply Chain Planning, you will enjoy a reduced rate :
# SESSIONS Non member price excl. 21% VAT 1 day training 425 € 2 days training 795 € Entire Cycle (5 days) 1 845 € # SESSIONS PICS member/ Value Chain subscriber excl. 21% VAT 1 day training 380 € 2 days training 715 € Entire Cycle (5 days) 1 660 €
- PICS Belgium is recognized by the Flemish government as a certified training center. This means you can save up to 40% by using “KMO Portefeuille“.
1 days training from 9 till 17 h on:
Bring your own laptop !
- Hotel Serwir, Sint-Niklaas
English, unless all participants speak Dutch
+32 494/10 28 83
|Cycle Supply Chain Planning is a cooperation of|