is a non-profit professional Association for Supply Chain Management, founded in 1972.
Our main purposes :
- to enhance knowledge and skills in the field of logistics, operations and supply chain management ;
- to offer the possibility to managers and executives, active in Purchase, Production, Supply Management and Distribution, to enhance their knowledge and skills to become more successful logistics & supply chain professionals, in order to be of great value for their companies ;
- to offer a platform where knowledge is exchanged.
|the center where all knowledge of logistics and supply chain management is exchanged between peers.|
or click here : APICS
- the Belgian integrated supply chain society and official International Associate of the American APICS association
- each PICS-member is automatically an APICS member.
- In addition, PICS Belgium also distributes leading professional journals (Business Logistics, APICS Magazine) and offers information and services via the website.
- PICS Belgium offers also in-house trainings.
- PICS Belgium collaborated to in-company offerings for Nike, De Clercq Engineering, GSK, Accenture, Callebaut, Atlas Copco, Pfizer, Recticel, Johnson & Johnson and others.
- PICS Belgium is recognized by the Flemish government as a certified training centre. This means you can save up to 40% by using “KMO Portefeuille“.
THE ORGANIZATION OF DIFFERENT ACTIVITIES IS THE CORNERSTONE OF THE ASSOCIATION :
- APICS CLTD certification preparation
- APICS CSCP certification preparation
- APICS CPIM Basics in Supply Chain management
- APICS CPIM complete course
- Seminars, company visits and conferences for members and non-members, networking events
- Supply Chain Awards for Best Projects and Best Master’s thesis