Seminar Sustainable Supply Chain
How to reduce the carbon footprint in your business
Why should you join fellow greenheart industrials?
This seminar is meant to foster decarbonization initiatives in the industry by enabling companies to share success stories, failures, and ambitions. We will examine the central role Supply Chain Management has to play in the Sustainability transformations and give you some tools to upgrade your journey towards net zero.
How will the seminar be structured?
The afternoon will combine academic knowledge, industrial experience, gamification, and networking. It is designed to encourage collaboration between participants from the same industry, and to learn from your peers:
- 13.30 – 15.30 | Sustainable Supply Chain game
- 15.30 – 16.00 | Coffee break
- 16.00 – 17.30 | Panel discussion
- 17.30 – 18.30 | Networking drink
Who will be present?
Sustainable Supply Chain game:
- ICHEC | Brigitte Hudlot | Teacher of Sustainable Strategies
- ICHEC | François Grisay | Teacher of Supply Chain Management
- Statera | Alicia Schweisthal | Connected Planning Manager
- OMP | Jan Geuens | Partner & Sustainability Lead
- Pfizer | Anne-Catherine Nihoul | Director Cominarity Logisitcs Delivery Operations Lead
- Reynaers Aluminium | Johan van der Straeten | Group supply chain & procurement manager
- Spadel |Arnaud Popovitch | Supply Chain Lead Benelux
- Umicore | Peter Zadora | ESG Director
Some practical details:
- Language: English
- Capacity: Only 40 seats are available, so hurry-up (first booked, first served)