Company Visit FN Herstal
November 19, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Member event : Abcal, Logistics in Wallonia and PICS Belgium invite you to an exclusive visit of FN Herstal, the lighthouse of industry in Wallonia since more than 130 years .
FN Herstal, known under the name of Fabrique Nationale or simply FN, is a Belgian firearms factory situated in Herstal near Liège in Belgium.
FN Herstal is part of the Herstal Group, with sole shareholder in the Walloon region.
The visit will concentrate on the activities of Supply Chain and production:
- How to place Supply Chain in the heart of improvement of the processes and how to use S&OP Process to achieve this goal?
- How to decouple flows?
- How to transform such a traditional industry into Industry 4.0, with high technicity and innovation attached to it?
This is a unique chance to understand the organisation and the planification of production, challenges of Supply Chain in a global vision, and how the need for traceability and tracking is put in practice in this specific environment.
FN will open its doors to a very limited number of our members.
Visit will include the machining, warehouse, showroom and historical museum of FN.
- 14:00: Registration
- 14:30: Start of the visit
- 15:30: Supply Chain presentation and Questions / Answers session
- 17:00: End of the visit
In order to welcome you in the best conditions, we invite you to register using the registration link below. This visit will be reserved ONLY to members of PICS Belgium, ABCAL or LIW. Due to the small number of participants (20), we can only accept 1 person per company.
For obvious security reasons, the list of registered participants, including job title and company name, will be subject to approval by the FN.
A copy of the identity card will also be required for final confirmation.
- Free participation for members in accordance with the cancellation terms:
- Cancellation in time allows participation of a member on the waiting list. Therefor we ask you to cancel your registration before November 12th
- An invoice of 100 € excluding VAT will be issued for
- cancellations after November 12, 2019
- in case of ‘no show’ of the registered person
If you are member, please use this link to register for the FN visit