THE CLTD CERTIFICATION
The APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD) designation provides a comprehensive body of knowledge, best practices and standards for those in the logistics, transportation and distribution industries. The APICS CLTD designation serves the needs of both professionals and employers around the world by reducing the impact of industry skills gaps as well as assisting employers in developing the personnel needed to meet customer demand and impact bottom-line results.
APICS – The Association for Operations Management – is a not-for-profit international educational organization, known throughout the world for its education and professional certification programs, advancing productivity, innovation and competitive success.
APICS offers 3 internationally recognized certification programs
- APICS CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management)
- APICS CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional)
- APICS CLTD (Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution)
PICS Belgium is the official APICS associate for Belgium.
WHY SEEK CERTIFICATION
Earning the CLTD credential makes you a recognized expert in the logistics, transportation and distribution fields. Certification demonstrates in-depth knowledge of a broad range of topics to set you apart from your colleagues — proving your high level of knowledge and skills. The CLTD will make you a more valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s global economy.
Earning your credential will help you:
- Boost your confidence with recognition as a logistics expert.
- Master the essential knowledge for logistics, transportation and distribution professionals as defined by the new CLTD Exam Content Manual.
- Expand your outlook on the logistics field and bring new ideas to your workplace.
- Remain current with global logistics trends and developments.
- Stand out from other candidates in a job search.
- Demonstrate your long-term commitment to the logistics, transportation and distribution profession.
THE APICS CLTD-LEARNING SYSTEM
The APICS CLTD Learning System delivers the most effective CLTD certification exam preparation. It is divided into eight modules across four books that reflect the entire APICS CLTD Exam Content Manual (ECM), utilizing the source bibliography references identified in the ECM as well as other current logistics reference materials.
The content is integrated with best practices in the day-to-day functions of logistics professionals that drive the improvement in distribution and transportation necessary to maximize an organization’s efficiency and impact the bottom-line.
APICS CLTD EXAM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
To earn your APICS CLTD designation, you must pass one comprehensive exam. Prior to taking the exam, you must be eligible. Eligibility applications must be received two weeks prior to the day you register for the exams.
To be eligible for the APICS CLTD designation, you must have:
- 3 years of related business experience or
- Bachelor’s degree or the international equivalent*, or
- CTL, CSCP, CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, C.P.M., CSM or CPSM designations
*APICS defines the international equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree as the level of study that would qualify an individual for a graduate program in the country where the undergraduate degree was earned.
- Module 1: Logistics and Supply Chain Overview
- Module 2: Capacity Planning and Demand Management
- Module 3: Order Management
- Module 4: Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Module 5: Transportation
- Module 6: Global Logistics Considerations
- Module 7: Logistics Network Design
- Module 8: Reverse Logistics and Sustainability
APICS will deliver its exams exclusively in computer-based testing (CBT) format and standardize registration and testing procedures around the globe.
The CLTD program consists of eight modules with an exam that reflects critical areas in logistics, transportation and distribution for the roles and responsibilities of logistics managers. The exam consists of 150 multiple-choice questions (130 operational and 20 pretest). Candidates will have 3.5 hours to complete the exam.
How do you maintain your APICS certification?
Attending the In-Depth preparation course is the most effective way to prepare to pass the CPIM Part 1 and Part 2 exams.
- Learn from a certified instructor who provides expertise, insights and one-on-one guidance.
- Network, share experiences, and discuss topics with a diverse group of operations professionals.
- Stay on track to earn your certification with a structured learning experience and support.
In Dept training course CLTD:
6 hours face to face classes and 18 hours Live Webinar classes + mandatory APICS learning system
- non PICS-members: 2 390 € + 21% VAT
- PICS-members: 2 340 € + 21% VAT
CLTD exam voucher:
- 525 € + 21% VAT
PICS Belgium is recognized by the Flemish government as a certified training center. This means you can save up to 30% by using “KMO portefeuille” DV.O102417
The first and the last session will take place in Odisee Campus Brussels: Stormstraat 2 – 1000 Brussels
at 5 minutes walk from Central Station
Public car park ‘Grande Place‘ nearby
Session 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 will be Live Webinar classes
- Teaching language : English
- Course material (developed by APICS) : English
- Certification exams : English
CLTD In-Depth training course – Hybrid
6 Live Webinar sessions of 3 hours: from 18.30 till 21.30 hours
2 Face-to-face classes of 3 hours: from 18.30 till 21.30 hours in Odisee Brussels
Fall 2020: October 22, 29 and November 12, 19, 26 and December 3, 10
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Tel : +32 494/10 28 83
- E-mail : email@example.com