Cycle Supply Chain Planning: Masterclass Pragmatic Inventory Management, Masterclass Demand Planning / Forecasting, Training Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning (DDMRP)
Many companies still see Demand Planning / Forecasting as a necessary evil and you still often hear that a forecast is always wrong.
Many different things come into the picture within Demand Planning & Forecasting. For example, the prediction of future demand for products and services is central, but so is the determination of production and distribution possibilities. Organizations realize how important this is for their success. With the Demand Planning & Forecasting training you will gradually gain insight into the decisive processes and techniques involved.
Optimact, Xeleos Consulting and PICS Belgium have developed a unique and very practical training based on their extensive experience.
The training examines the sub-domains in which the discipline takes place: strategy, processes, organization and systems. As a result, you recognize not only the operational importance of an optimal stock, but also the financial impact that can be realized with skilled employees at crucial positions.
You will learn :
- How to predict the future demand for your products better, how to improve the delivery performance to your customers and reduce your stock levels as well
- How to coordinate sales and production in a more efficient way
- The importance of a good forecast for the other Supply Chain Planning
The basis in the program are cases, both example cases presented by the lecturers and cases from the participants themselves. By discussing the cases with the other participants, they become ‘real life cases’, in which each participant receives support from the experience of the others. This contribution to your own case provides practical tips. It is always easier to rationally analyze other people’s cases. In this way, the training is not based on hypothetical examples, but every participant immediately experiences relevant feedback. For making the exercises it is recommended to bring a laptop.
After completing the course, you have insight into the knowledge and skills in the field of demand planning and forecasting, based on the current situation at your own employer. You will have also insights in the necessary tools to further develop the knowledge.
- Why is Demand Planning/Forecasting important?
- Demand Planning/Forecasting: the basis for all the other supply chains plans
- Link between Demand Planning/Forecasting and Inventory Management
- Which Forecast objects ? How to structure ?
- Forecasting models and algorithms
- Why is forecast segmentation so important? What is the approach in relation with segmentation
- Importance of external factors
- Forecast Reporting, Forecast Accuracy and how to improve, Forecast KPI’s
- The Demand Planning process
- What are the roles within the process? Why is the support of the management so important?
- Supporting technology: What I need and what is available on the market?
This 2 day training is part of the Cycle Supply Chain Planning consisting of:
- Masterclass Pragmatic Inventory Management
- Masterclass Demand Planning / Forecasting
- Training Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning (DDMRP)
Participation fee for 2 days training, including welcome coffee, warm lunch and 2 coffee breaks :
- Non member price: 795 € + 21% VAT
- PICS member price/Value Chain subscriber : 715 € + 21% VAT
If you choose to follow more than 1 session of the Cycle Supply Chain Planning, you will enjoy a reduced rate :
# SESSIONS Non member price excl. 21% VAT 1 day training 425 € 2 days training 795 € Entire Cycle (5 days) 1 845 € # SESSIONS PICS member/ Value Chain subscriber excl. 21% VAT 1 day training 380 € 2 days training 715 € Entire Cycle (5 days) 1 660 €
- PICS Belgium is recognized by the Flemish government as a certified training center. This means you can save up to 40% by using “KMO Portefeuille“.
2 days training from 9 till 17 h on:
- October 16 and October 30
Bring your own laptop !
- Hotel Serwir, Sint-Niklaas
English, unless all participants speak Dutch
+32 494/10 28 83
|Cycle Supply Chain Planning is a cooperation of|